Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Bit of Speed and a Little Recovery.

I just got back from doing my 5 mile morning recovery run. We had an awesome storm blow through last night and it cooled the air right down for perfect running. I must admit that I needed a run like that after doing the speed workout we did last night. The workout consisted of 5, 1 mile repeats at about 5:40 pace with a 1/4 mile recovery between each mile. It was loads of fun. Trust me. Ben, who I've been doing most of the speed workouts with, pointed out that these mile repeats are a lot easier than when we first started them a couple months ago. True, but they're still hard. It is nice though, to be able to see an improvement in your pace and abilities as you progress through your training. Until next time, keep running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home