Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Small Things.

The workout tonight was 10 by the half mile. I was actually looking forward to the workout when I found out about it. Everything was going great until about the sixth 800. My leg was bothering me a bit and I thought I would be able to just run through it. Then it came. Halfway through the second lap of the seventh 800, a sharp pain from my right ankle up the shin. Turns out that my shoe was tied too tight and once my feet had swollen a little from running, it hurt like hell. It just goes to show you that you can't overlook the small things. It sucks when something like this kills your entire workout. But then again, I guess you can't spend all your time worrying about the small things or running would suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home