Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Sigh Of Relief

I did a fairly easy workout with the guys tonight. We went over to North Hills Rd and did hill repeats. I was less than enthusiastic to find out that we would be doing ten of them, but I made it without keeling over. My leg seems to be getting better. It hardly bothers me any more.

I did, because of the leg, weasel out of the Mistletoe Half Marathon this past weekend. My parents, however, competed in the 5k and did quit well. Congratulations!

You might be wondering what the sigh of relief is for. I have received my invitation for the Peace Corps and now know when (June 2006) and where (Zambia) I will be going. I've been on pins and needles for a while now and it is great to finally know something. All I need to do know is plan out my next six months of running. I am certain that I will be doing Boston and I might do one other marathon, but I don't know yet.

Time fly's when your running fast! Cheers and good running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home