Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Soggy Hill Repeats

Tonight I did hill repeats with the guys. We did a quick warm-up out of the store and used a long gradual hill on Lynn road for our repeats. It has been a little warmer than usual for the past few days and we have been receiving some much needed ran. I just wish mother nature had chosen some other time than in the middle of our workout to make up for so much in such a little amount of time. Most of the guys did 6 repeats. I hung in there for 4 and when my hamstring started acting up again I called it a night. Brian, who is easing his way back into training, decided to join me for the easy jog back to the store.
Even though I am struggling a little with some leg issues, tonight's workout was pretty good. It was my first semi-hard workout since the marathon.
The RRO guys and I have started to swing ourselves into training for Boston. I am not sure I will be able to do Boston but I am going to go ahead and start training as though I am going to do it. I hope to work though the leg issues and get back into the swing of things here pretty soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home