Sunday, November 27, 2005

I AM A SLACKER

O.K. So I haven't been posting anything for the past couple of weeks. There are two simple reasons for that. I got a little lazy after the marathon and I simply have not been running that much. The lack of running was planed for the week following the race but as for the past week, I have been dealing with a tweaked hamstring. Because of all this I am thinking that I will not be doing the Mistletoe Half next weekend.
I am running some. I ran eight this morning and I have been going out every other day. The hamstring does seem to be getting better though. I do have to admit that this brake has been a nice change from the crazy training leading up to the marathon. Good running to all and I hope to see you out there soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home