Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My legs hurt

So, getting back into a heavy running routine is not the easiest thing on your body. This past weekend I did 15 miles with Bryan and Sam and it felt horrible. I think I might have increased my long runs to fast. But I did finish and I am still alive. I guess having crap runs is par for the course when you are training for a marathon. My legs felt pretty good on Monday when I did 8 miles. I have a good speed workout coming this evening and my legs feel like they have shaken off any remnants of irritation from Sunday.

I wanted to mention a long time reader of the site Jeff. Jeff, as he likes to say, is invested in me now, after reading all my ramblings on the site. I am trying to get him to run a marathon with me, but have thus far been unsuccessful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home