Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pain Sweet Pain!!

After the little shoelace fiasco I decided to take yesterday off. It worked. My leg didn't bother me anymore. I did an easy 5 miles this morning and went to my regular Raleigh Running Outfitters run this evening. The weather was great and I was feeling a little frisky after not running yesterday. I ended up Running with my friend Fila Chris(He works for Fila) for ten miles. Paul ran with us for the first 4.5 miles but decided to drop back when we picked up the pace as he is doing heart rate training and did not want to go out of his zone. We decided to take a detour at mile 6 and head back to the store by way of North Hills. By Hills I mean rolling hills that seam to never end. It didn't help either that Chris was pushing the pace below 6 minute miles for a bit. I tried to drop back but he would not let me. I guess in retrospect that I'm glade he kept me going. It will pay later on during races.
Ended up doing the 10 miles in 60 minutes flat. I've got a weekend of distance coming up and the weather is looking to be nice. See everyone out on the trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home