Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's Just called North Hills

Tonight we did a brisk 10 mile tempo run. We went out the Greenway from the store to the 5 mile marker. We then turned around and went back by way of North Hills. Once we hit North Hills it was all out the entire way back. Jim started the pace increase and Fila Chris, Sam, Ben (aka The professor) and I finished it. We had a few new guys with us and luckily Jim and The Eagle Waited to make sure they got back to the store. I think they were taken a little off guard by the hills on North Hills. Sam and Fila Chris said they were just letting me take the lead and drop them, but I'm pretty sure they couldn't hang.
Fila Chris has decided to join us for the Inside-Out Half Marathon next weekend. I guess we'll finally see what he's made of.
Today was the first day in 9 days we have seen the sun. I had almost forgotten what it looked like. Fall is definitely here. No more shirtles runs in store, I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coudnt hang! Well See this weekend who can't hang! FiLa Chris Out!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home