Sunday, February 12, 2006

A brisk run in the park

Today eight other folks from the RRO team and I participated in an informal marathon relay race over in Greensboro with a bunch of folks from the Off n' running store. It was, to say the least, a very cold morning but was still a whole bunch of fun. The course was a one and a half mile loop around Country Park. We took turns running laps and I ended up doing a total of about six miles for my team.









The week did not turn out how I thought it would in terms of mileage. I only did 58 miles and I had planned to do a little over 70. It might have been a good thing though. I was having some problems with injuries and in the last part of the week I was hit with a head cold. I think it was my body telling me to take an easy week. We'll see how it helps me in the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home