Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Great Day

Have you ever just had a great day? Not necessarily an extraordinary day, but a truly great day. Well I had one today. I woke up feeling great after having slept for a little under 9 hours. Had a good breakfast and did some stretching. Went to work, which turned out unusually good. The costumers seemed a tad more jovial than they usually are, and it showed in the tips. After work I walked outside to find that it was much warmer than I thought it was going to get today. Had a relaxing afternoon napping and hanging out with Cassius. And the workout I did with the RRO crew was excellent. We did 20 ΒΌ-mile repeats with a 200-meter recovery in between. I felt better with the passing of each leg. To top it all off, I just got done eating a scrumptious chicken potpie from Whole Foods. It's funny how the little things in life make you feel awesome. Like I said, it was a great day. I hope you all have a great day soon!

Feel free to let me know about your Great Days in the comments section at the bottom of the post.

2 Comments:

Blogger ray said...

i did not have a great day, not awful, but not great. i sit at work dying of boredom every day, and today we had a staff meeting about people taking too long on their lunch breaks.in the middle of it i realize that everything they are saying applies to me, but i never get in trouble b/c i am friends w/the supervisors, so then i feel a little bit guilty and work hard for about the next 20 minutes, then get bored of that and resume browising the internet. oh well, only 80-some odd days left at this job, then its off to zambia! that will be a great day.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great day! When I got to work, I thought, only 9 more hours and then I'm outta here for a long weekend. Then I had a United Way lunch meeting that took entirely too long but when I came back, a VP said she would adjust my time card so it looked like I was only gone for 1 hour! Sweet! And then I found out that the Federal examiners that will be at my bank in 2 weeks are not scheduled to look at any of my problem accounts! Life is grand! Christi

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home