Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Brothers Pit-bull Is A Sissy

My brother Brett has a pit-bull named Cassius, and he's a bit of a sissy. I was clipping his nails this morning after he about ripped the top of my foot off last night running around the house. The entire time I was using the nail clippers he was squirming around like the world was going to end. I just don't understand how a dog that can be trained to kill could turn out to be a big sissy.

We are about 7 weeks away from the Boston Marathon. I am feeling great as my training progresses and seem to be getting tons of miles under my belt.

I am still preparing for my big jump across the pond. I have been working lately on all the paperwork that goes along with my trip to Zambia. It's soooo much fun, believe me. I've got 100 more days until I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home