Sunday, October 16, 2005

22 Miles And Love'n It

Today Sam, John, Ben Shane and I did a 22 mile run. It was, to say the least, awesome. The weather was great. The pace was great. The jokes were great and all in all it was fun. Mike and Paul joined us for the first 15 miles. My legs are a little sore but it's that good kind of sore. You know, when your body is sore but all it really does is reminds you of what you have accomplished. I guess you might say it's part of the runners high. After we finished the first 20 miles it took a little leg twisting to get everyone to do the last 2 miles, but they gave in quickly. Sam informed me after the run that we have a bit of a doozey coming up for the speed workout on Tuesday. I guess all I can do is recover before hand and optimistically look forward to it.

Happy running and I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That run sounded nice.

P.S. Take the picture of Sam down--if I stare at that awesome body any longer I'll be forced to attack him! He's hot, pink or not!

--not Sam

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home