Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Fright Night Run

It's not even Halloween yet and we are already running into some freaky runs. Tonight I ran with the RRO group out at Shelly Lake. We did an 8 mile easy run that saw the group splitting up at the halfway point and taking two separate ways back. On the way out we encountered a bat in the tunnel we pass through and all I'll say is Ben and Fila Chris ended up screaming like little girls. My leg was bothering me for most of the run. Oh yeah, my right leg decided to flare up a little bit after my easy 8 mile run yesterday. I have no clue. Anyways, it was still a fun run and we did the last 3 miles in complete dark. That can make things interesting. I'm looking forward to some more cool weather this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the snake and I scream like man just not avery big man.!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home