Sunday, July 23, 2006

Six Weeks Down!

Hey folks,
I have now been in Zambia for just over six weeks. I just arived in Lusaka after a one week site visit to Northwestern Province (My new home). It seems to be an awesome place and I am looking forward to living and working there. I will be here in Lusaka at Kasisi Farm for about a week of training and then it is back to Kitwe for two more weeks of training. I sware in (Baring any complications) on August 15th. I hope that everyone is doing well and thanks for the letters.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheereo, back to you, Chris! :)
I just wrote you early this morning. We've had torrential rains here in W-S and it made me wonder about your weather. Are you too hot, too cold, or just right in Zambia? :) Are you able to keep up with world news on the BBC? It's a sad state of affairs for me to begin my teaching year! Keep writing! Love/Prayers - Janie

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Glad to hear your doing well. Boone is the same.... I will pass your link to the gang. Let us know if you need anything.

Love,
Jane

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home